Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Supperman !

LOCATION
32 Maxwell Road 
#01-06 Maxwell Chamber
Singapore 069115

Do you guys like cod fish ? 
You know, recently I've ate the best cod fish ever in my life so far at....
It's a bird ! No.
It's a plane ! No.
It's Supperman !!



Yes, you hear me, Supperman not Superman ~ I read it wrongly the first time when Vivian showed me the shop's name. But it's alright! I guess I'm not the only one~ 

Anyway, Supperman is just a short walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT. ( Address will be at the end of this post ) 
It's quite convient for office worker around. It has got good music, nicely designed, comfortable chairs/couch and don't forget about the food and beverages! 


Let's talk about the food for now.
These are the food that I've tried and which I think it's highly recommended when you're there to grab a bite. 

So, let's start with the main course..

Ribeye Steak with Green Onion Purée 
SGD$14.50 



Pan-fried Cod with Preserved Radish and Soya Broth
SGD$21.80



Laksa Seafood Linguini
SGD$11.80



Cereal Crusted Cutlet with Yuzu Wasabi Sauce 
SGD$8.80 



Beer Battered Fish
SGD$6.80



Cold Spicy Glass Noodles
SGD$4.80



SUPPERMAN Burger 
SGD$13.80



Weekly Special 
- OH MY DOG! 



After all those fulfilling and delicious main course, you definitely wanna try some desserts! 

Firstly, my favorite ! 

Coconut Butter Tart ! It kind of remind me of Malacca somehow. Love it ! 



Lemon Cheesecake 



Nanaimo Bar



And if you wanna stay a little awhile after all the food~ 
There's imported Cider & beer for you and your friends to chill and grab some finger food along with it ~!! 



MUST TRY !

To all truffle lovers out there ~

Truffle Fries ! (On the left)


And they have other variety of finger food.


From my experience at SUPPERMAN, you should really try their Pan-Fried Cod with Preserved Radish and Soya Broth! A little saltiness with the soya broth, it's awesome! 
Ribeye steak with green onion purée, it's chewy and the green onion purée goes well with the Ribeye steak.
Seafood Laksa linguini, I'm not a big fan of linguini, but this is just good ! It's not a soup base dish, it's dry and the laksa taste actually goes quite well with the linguini. 
For the dessert, 
Coconut Butter Tart is highly recommended ! 
It has the taste that remind me of Malacca. I was previously from Malaysia and this dessert, it made me felt home somehow. 
*All the desserts are served along with a scoop of cookie n' cream ice-cream. 

Really enjoyed dining at SUPPERMAN, the waiters & waitress are friendly and the service is good. The food is worth the price and it's a minute walk from the MRT. 



Before I end this post, here's more information getting there and information of SUPPERMAN.

GETTING THERE :
Tanjong Pagar MRT 
Exit B & turn left to Maxwell Chambers

OPENING HOURS :
Mon - Fri: 11:00 am to 10:00pm
Sat: 5:00pm to 10:00pm

CONTACT DETAILS:
Email: admin@supperman.com.sg

For more information, please do visit :
Website: http://supperman.com.sg
Facebook: http://facebook.com/SuppermanSG

No comments:

Post a Comment